Course Grand Slam
5-day course for handicap improvement
The aim of the "Grand Slam" course is to improve your handicap. This course is suitable for all golfers with a license to play and tournament experience. A fully qualified PGA Professional will teach you in a group of maximum 4 persons. In a first step, your level of proficiency is determined with the help of scope video recordings and trackman ball flight recordings. In the following lessons long and short game, as well as course strategy and tactics are trained.
- 5-day course with arrival and greeting by the Golf Pro on Sunday (for hotel guests)
- Monday: Individual Lessons at 11am (50 minutes) with scope video recordings or trackman. Game analysis of different game situations on the course at 13pm (100 minutes)
- Tuesday: Group Lessons at 10am (50 minutes) and afterwards 100 minutes on the Goethe- or Feininger-Course accompanied by the Golf Pro
- Wednesday: Group Lessons at 10am (100 minutes) and on request participation in the Wednesday-tournament from 2.00 pm (18 holes)
- Thursday: Group Lessons at 10am (100 minutes) and 1 Greenfee (18-Loch) on the Goethe- or Feininger-Course
- Friday: Group Lessons at 10am (100 minutes) uand on request participation in the After Work Tournament from 5pm (9 holes)
The course starts every Monday at 10.00am and ends on Friday in the early evening. he course will take place as soon as 2 persons participate. Until one week before the date, the decision is made whether the course takes place or not.
Course fee (without accommodation): 599,00 EUR / per person
For appointments please contact our GolfOffice.
Errors, typing errors and short-term price changes reserved. All prices include tax.